At STREAM, we assume the Quality Management, and the Research, Development and Innovation as strategic areas. We are therefore committed to implementing and maintaining of our Management System, in order to, in a systematic and sustained manner, carry out projects of great value for the company, for our customers, for our employees and other business partners, with integrity, availability, and confidentiality of technological and information assets. This commitment must be ensured through the following principles:
- Maintain a management system that responds to the requirements of NP EN ISO 9001 and NP 4457, and that allows to achieve the planned results and the continuous improvement of the processes;
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Management System, enhancing the effective and efficient use of our resources and the excellence of our services, in order to establish partnerships and loyalty relationships with our customers and other stakeholders;
- Promote the technological, market and organizational interfaces management, in order to ensure the spread and transfer of knowledge, and thus trigger and support systematic and sustained Innovation Projects between STREAM and its stakeholders;
- Establish, maintain and encourage compliance with the measures, standards, procedures, and rules set by STREAM to ensure the integrity, availability and confidentiality of the assets and information technology, promoting its security and business continuity;
- Encourage the motivation, creativity and qualification of our employees in order to continually promote a culture of rigor and an environment that generates knowledge and innovation;
- Promote equal opportunities and fair treatment at work, training, career promotion and working conditions.
Our Quality, and Research, Development and Innovation Management System applies to all STREAM activity: Research, Development and Innovation; and consultancy services to support the elaboration and management of engineering and industrial management projects.
The Quality, and Research, Development and Innovation Management System is implemented in all company processes, according to the following standards:
- NP EN ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management
- NP 4457:2007 – Research, Development and Innovation Management System